If you are on the road and don’t want to miss your scheduled workout, you may have a dilemma. In a perfect world your hotel will have a first rate fitness center. However, if there is one, it may come with extra fees, be too small and sometimes much of the equipment is unusable. Consider an exercise travel kit to provide all the equipment you need to give your body a complete workout.
A FEW PORTABLE FITNESS EQUIPMENT OPTIONS THAT YOU CAN EASILY PACK AND TAKE WITH YOU ARE:
- Jump ropes won’t take up a lot of space in your suitcase. Jumping rope is a high-intensity cardiovascular workout.
- Resistance bands can provide a good upper and lower body strength training workout in your hotel room.
- Suspension trainer with a door attachment is only 2-3 pounds and is a versatile piece of exercise equipment.
IF YOU ARE DRIVING RATHER THAN FLYING, YOUR OPTIONS ARE EVEN GREATER. CONSIDER TAKING SLIGHTLY LARGER EQUIPMENT LIKE:
- A portable stair stepper. Small travel size steppers with two pedals can easily fit in the trunk of your car or under your desk at work.
- Exercise balls are excellent portable fitness tools. You can deflate the ball to pack and inflate when you get to your destination. There are hundreds of exercises you can do to target your muscles.
- Portable exercise bikes can be as inexpensive as $20. Shape and tone your legs while sitting in a regular chair.
So wherever you are, there’s no need to skip your daily exercise routine. Within the privacy of your hotel room, you can easily get in 30 minutes of exercise with any of these packable workout tools.
"One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things." - Henry Miller