Make maintaining your whole-health a priority.
- Make time to see your primary care provider for your annual preventive visit. Preventive care can detect diseases or prevent illnesses before they start.
- Sleep 7-8 hours a day. Quality sleep is essential for your body and mind to function.
- Eat Healthy. Find and choose healthy foods that you enjoy.
- Schedule Exercise. A 30-minute walk is good for your mood and your body.
- Practice managing stress. Some stress is beneficial to boost drive and energy. Find positive ways to find relief from stress and tension. Just allowing yourself at least 20 minutes doing something you enjoy can help you feel less overwhelmed.
“Cheerfulness is the best promoter of health and is as friendly to the mind as to the body.” Joseph Addison