There is a relationship between a healthy ecosystem and healthy people. Choose to respect the environment for yourself and others.
- Use green cleaning products that are safer for you and the environment.
- Don’t spread germs. Use sick time wisely, wash your hands often and sneeze or cough inside your elbow.
- Once a day collect your dirty dishes, food wrappers or coffee cups. Take a minute to wipe down your work station.
- Reduce your demand on natural resources. Opt for a reusable water bottle and shutdown electronics at the end of the day.
- Recycle used items and conserve water by using less or collecting in rain barrels.
- Minimize use and properly dispose of paints, chemical cleaners and other household products. Never pour them down the drain and try cleaning with natural ingredients like baking soda, vinegar and lemons.
“We have forgotten how to be good guests, how to walk lightly on the earth as its other creatures do.” Barbara Ward