You don’t need to search for a food label, or an ingredients list to know what is in your eggs. Eggs are whole foods, prepackaged in an exquisite shell, full of great taste and nutritional content. There are so many positive benefits in eating eggs including, choline that boosts brain function and reduces inflammation, energy boosting protein and lutein to help prevent cataracts. Starting your day with an egg can help you feel fuller longer, so you are satisfied and eat less later in the day. Eggs aren’t just for breakfast.
THERE ARE MANY VERSATILE WAYS TO ENJOY YOUR EGGS:
- Hard-boil for a quick and easy on the go meal or snack, topped on a salad, or made into egg salad (with cholesterol free mayonnaise).
- Scramble with vegetables such as peppers, mushrooms, and onions or plain with just a sprinkle of fresh ground pepper.
- Omelette style with added vegetables such as spinach, tomatoes, and red peppers.
- Poach served on a whole wheat toast.
- Huevos Rancheros smothered in fresh salsa or tomato sauce.
Stay full, satisfied, eat less and energize your brain...eggsellent!
"An egg is always an adventure, the next one may be different." Oscar Wilde