Each year empty your wallet and study everything in it. If it’s old, get rid of it so that it’s not overstuffed. Once you are pared down to the essentials, make a detailed list of everything you carry including account numbers, customer service numbers and the exact name on each card. Put the list in a safe place so that if your wallet happens to get stolen or lost you’ll have a complete list of everything in it to use as a reference.
5 Ways to Save $$$
- Widdle down the premium channels
- If you use your cell phone most of the time, evaluate if you need a home landline.
- Do you use your monthly cell phone minutes? If not, perhaps go to a cheaper plan.
- "Staycation" instead of vacation. Visit the local sites and adventure your city as a tourist would.
- Raising the deductible on your home or car insurance can easily save $500 per year.
"The real measure of your wealth is how much you’d be worth if you lost all your money." Unknown