It’s hard to hold yourself accountable. The advantages of having a workout buddy are endless, a few benefits are:
- A buddy can make exercise more fun.
- Helps you stay motivates.
- You’re more apt to sick with it.
Who makes the best work out buddy? You don’t have to pick just one, the more people to motivate you the better.
- Your spouse or partner. Sweating together can have a positive impact on the relationship.
- A friend or neighbor. Someone close by who can give you that extra push when you need to get moving.
- Furry companion. Your dog will always be ready to get up and go and count on you for the daily routine.
"In union there is strength." Aesop