Have you ever been exhausted even though you may not have been physically active all day? When you feel too tired or drained to exercise, a brisk walk or 30-minute workout video may be just what you need to clear negative energy from yourself and your home.
Here are some suggestions to help clear your mind while moving your body:
- If you feel anger rising in the pit of your stomach, go for a jog to burn off steam.
- When engulfed in sadness, take a long walk and experience whatever feelings come up.
- For a brain boost try cycling for a rejuvenating ride.
- Worrying excessively? Spend some time decluttering your space.
- When lonely, take a furry companion for a walk. If you don’t own one, volunteer at a shelter.
- If bored, take a hike and explore a new trail or park.
Working up a sweat from activity on the outside can help you feel fresh and new on the inside.
“Training gives us an outlet for suppressed energies created by stress and thus tones the spirit just as exercise conditions the body.” Arnold Schwarzenegger